European Energy Service Award 2014 on October 8th: register now!
24. 08. 2014
The European Energy Service Award honors outstanding efforts and achievements in the field of energy services in Europe. The prestigious award has been awarded regularly since 2006. The prize is given to projects, businesses and multipliers who have made an outstanding contribution to the European energy service market.
Awarding Ceremony on October 8th, 2014 in Brussels
The winners 2014 will receive their prizes at a high-level event in Brussels. The ceremony will be organized as a side-event to the Open Days 2014 on October 8th, 2014 at the
Representation of the State of Hesse to the European Union.
The EESA is awarded in three categories
- Best Energy Service Promoter
- Best Energy Service Providers
- Best Energy Service Project (up to 3 winners)
The award winners are selected by a jury of international experts:
- Marie C. Donnelly, European Commission, DG Energy
- Paolo Bertoldi, European Commission, DG JRC
- Juan Alario, European Investment Bank
- Peter Hobson, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Julije Domac, Fedarene
The EESA is awarded in the context of the IEE project "European Energy Service Initiative 2020" (EESI2020), which is co-ordinated by the Berlin Energy Agency. It has its origins in the "European Energy Service Initiative" (EESI).